2022-23 California Conferences & Retreats
QGRAD (LGBTQ Studies) (UCLA)
- Held at UCLA, this QGRAD allows students in the LGBTQ Studies department and students across UCLA who participate in LGBTQ-focused research to share their research and findings. Usually occurs in late May.
Models of Pride (Los Angeles)
- Models of Pride is the world's largest youth LGBTQ+ youth conference (age 24 and younger). The program includes over a hundred workshops, and a resource, college, and job fair. There will also be carnival games and live entertainment! Usually held in October
SoCal T*Camp (Pilgrim Pines Camp, Hosted by UC Riverside)
- T-Camp is an intercampus retreat for trans, nonbinary, and gender-questioning college students that is intended to build community between students who do not have a large trans/nonbinary community at school. The cost per student for the three-day retreat is $150, though scholarships and other forms of funding are available. Usually held in January.
QTPOC Conference (UC Campuses)
- The QTPOC conference is held annually to promote the ideas, research, and visions of QTPOC college students. The registration fee is $20 per person and funding is sometimes available from the student's home university.
BlaqOUT Conference (UC Berkeley)
- The BlaqOUT Conference is an empowerment, community-building, and networking opportunity for folks within the Black/Afrikan Diaspora and the LGBTQ+ community. All are invited to attend, including students, faculty, staff, community organizers, and activists.
2019-20 California Conferences & Retreats
- QGRAD (LGBTQ Studies) - October 2019 @ UCLA
- Models of Pride - October 19, 2019 @ L.A. City College
- SoCal T*Camp - January 3-6, 2020 @ Camp Pilgrim Pines
- CaCCCGE Winter Student Scholars Conference - February 15, 2020 @ UC Irvine
- QTPOC Conference - February 28-29, 2020 @ UC Riverside
- NorCal T-Camp - March 20-22, 2020 @ Happy Valley Camp (Santa Cruz)
- BlaqOUT Conference - 2020 @ UC Berkeley
- Queer & Asian Conference - 2020 @ UC Berkeley